April 08, 2021 15:30
Only a few weeks have passed since several European Union countries made the decision to suspend the vaccination program with AstraZeneca, due to growing fear and doubts after several people suffered problems after receiving doses of this vaccine in the form of thrombosis that came to cause the death of several people, although, after the revision of the EMA, this program was quickly reactivated.
Despite this, doubts persist, since constantly, we have been able to see different news in the media in relation to this vaccine that seems cursed both for the problems derived from it and for the logistical problems that it is suffering.
In recent days, uncertainty has grown once again, causing the vaccination program to be called into question, and some countries have substantially modified the group of people in which this vaccine will inoculate.
Once again, the EMA has met this problem, but this time, they have concluded that there is a relationship between the AstraZeneca vaccine and the cases of blood clots, although they continue to emphasize that the benefits of the vaccine are greater than risks that are occurring in a limited way and maintain their recommendation for use.
Following this decision, AstraZeneca recovered more than 2.50% on the London Stock Exchange, although for the moment, they should warn of the risks of thrombus on the vaccine labels.
While AstraZeneca struggles, Moderna is thriving. The American company is being one of the great beneficiaries in this entire crisis, since in just one year it has risen more than 405% in the stock market.
Source: Admiral Markets MetaTrader 5. Moderna daily chart. Data range: February 25, 2019 to April 8, 2021. Prepared April 8, 2021 at 1:10 p.m. CEST. Keep in mind that past returns do not guarantee future returns.
Price evolution in the last 2 years:
- 2020: 434.10%
- 2019: 28.09%
With the Admiral Markets Trade.MT5 account, you can trade Contracts for Differences (CFDs) of Microsoft and more than 3000 stocks! CFDs allow traders to try to profit from the bull and bear markets, as well as the use of leverage. Click on the following banner to open an account today:
INFORMATION ABOUT ANALYTICAL MATERIALS:
The given data provides additional information regarding all analysis, estimates, prognosis, forecasts, market reviews, weekly outlooks or other similar assessments or information (hereinafter “Analysis”) published on the websites of Admiral Markets investment firms operating under the Admiral Markets trademark (hereinafter “Admiral Markets”) Before making any investment decisions please pay close attention to the following:
- This is a marketing communication. The content is published for informative purposes only and is in no way to be construed as investment advice or recommendation. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research, and that it is not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research.
- Any investment decision is made by each client alone whereas Admiral Markets shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from any such decision, whether or not based on the content.
- With view to protecting the interests of our clients and the objectivity of the Analysis, Admiral Markets has established relevant internal procedures for prevention and management of conflicts of interest.
- The Analysis is prepared by an independent analyst, Roberto Rojas (analyst), (hereinafter “Author”) based on their personal estimations.
- Whilst every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that all sources of the content are reliable and that all information is presented, as much as possible, in an understandable, timely, precise and complete manner, Admiral Markets does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within the Analysis.
- Any kind of past or modeled performance of financial instruments indicated within the content should not be construed as an express or implied promise, guarantee or implication by Admiral Markets for any future performance. The value of the financial instrument may both increase and decrease and the preservation of the asset value is not guaranteed.
- Leveraged products (including contracts for difference) are speculative in nature and may result in losses or profit. Before you start trading, please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.